Personal Safety workshops are held throughout the year in various location across the Territory, catering to the needs of the general community, seniors and women.
Our personal safety workshops are designed to support participants with information, education and practical strategies to
increase their sense of safety and wellbeing, whether it be in the home, school, work or community environment.
These workshops have been offered since early 2020 and are a partnership between Victims of Crime NT (VoCNT),
Neighbourhood Watch NT (NHWNT) and Personal Protection Strategies. (PPS).
- Build a range of personal protective strategies and conﬁdence to manage safety in a range of situations
- Help participants understand the importance of situational awareness
- Teach simple but effective daily tips about home security, with the option of a Free Home Security Assessment at next visit
- Empower individuals to take responsibility for their own safety
- Provide a relaxed, informative and fun learning environment
No workshops available at this time
Register your interest
Leave your details below and we’ll notify you as soon as the workshop bookings become available.