Victims of Crime are committed to assisting those who have been or may be affected by crime, by providing them with support, advocacy and prevention strategies.
Restore, Recover, Protect
• Information, referral and coordinated crisis support
• Practical and emotional support to navigate and participate in the criminal justice system, including youth justice conferencing
• Financial assistance for home residences and small businesses to recover from the effects of property crime
• Free Home security assessments for residential properties
• Crime prevention activities and advocacy to improve the experience of Territorians who are victims of crime
Reconciliation Action Plan
Victims of Crime NT joins a network of more than 1,100 corporate, government, and not-forprofit organisations that have made a formal commitment to reconciliation through the RAP
We understand the different circumstances and reactions that can happen for people following a crime and provide customised support to assist with coping and recovery.