Victims of Crime are committed to assisting those who have been or may be affected by crime, by providing them with support, advocacy and prevention strategies.
Restore, Recover, Protect
• Information, referral and coordinated crisis support
• Practical and emotional support to navigate and participate in the criminal justice system, including youth justice conferencing
• Financial assistance for home residences and small businesses to recover from the effects of property crime
• Free Home security assessments for residential properties
• Crime prevention activities and advocacy to improve the experience of Territorians who are victims of crime
Women's Self Defence Workshop
Women's Self Defense Workshop covering all aspects of personal safety.
Date: Friday 27th May
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Location: Desert Knowledge, Corkwood Room.
We understand the different circumstances and reactions that can happen for people following a crime and provide customised support to assist with coping and recovery.