Victims of Crime are committed to assisting those who have been or may be affected by crime, by providing them with support, advocacy and prevention strategies.
Seniors Personal Safety Workshops
We have partnered with Neighbourhood Watch NT and Personal Protection Strategies to bring you free Seniors Personal Safety Workshops.
Restore, Recover, Protect
• Information, referral and coordinated crisis support
• Practical and emotional support to navigate and participate in the criminal justice system, including youth justice conferencing
• Supporting across the NT
• Financial assistance for home residences and small businesses to recover from the effects of property crime
• Free Home security assessments for residential properties
• Crime prevention activities and advocacy to improve the experience of Territorians who are victims of crime
How can you help?
Victims of Crime NT value the support of Territorians to continue our important work. There are a number of ways in which you can get involved, including volunteering, donating or staying connected by signing up to be a Friend of Victims of Crime NT.