Victims of Crime are committed to assisting those who have been or may be affected by crime, by providing them with support, advocacy and prevention strategies.
Restore, Recover, Protect
• Information, referral and coordinated crisis support
• Practical and emotional support to navigate and participate in the criminal justice system, including youth justice conferencing
• Financial assistance for home residences and small businesses to recover from the effects of property crime
• Free Home security assessments for residential properties
• Crime prevention activities and advocacy to improve the experience of Territorians who are victims of crime
Personal Safety Workshops
Victims of Crime NT holds an number of Personal Safety Workshops throughout the year. To see when our next workshops are being held please click the link below.
We understand the different circumstances and reactions that can happen for people following a crime and provide customised support to assist with coping and recovery.